Tessa’s Curated Boutique (www.tessapicks.com)
Last updated: November 27, 2015
Hello and welcome to Tessa's Boutique (our "Site").
These Terms apply to you only if you wish to, or actually, purchase designs on our Site. By entering, using or purchasing on our Site, you agree to these Terms. Please read them carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
In order to access certain parts of the Site and in order to purchase designs, you will need to open an account with us. Please follow the following rules regarding your account:
- Always provide true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the Site's processes.
- We also ask that you keep such information up to date and accurate.
- You are responsible to maintain the security and confidentiality of any usernames and passwords, and any other security or access information used by you to access your account.
- Please refrain from impersonating any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person's information.
- Immediately notify us in writing if you become aware of any loss, theft or use by any other person of any of the information you provided to us in connection with the site or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to the Site.
We assume that any communications and other activities through use of your account were sent or authorized by you, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. We will not be liable for losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
We may use any information you provided to us to send you, by means of telephone, SMS or e-mail, communications containing content of a commercial nature relating to the Site, related services and our company. We do not have to obtain your prior consent before sending such communications to you, but we shall cease to send such communications if you notify us by firstname.lastname@example.org that you do not want to receive such content. Upon registration you will be automatically enrolled to receive our newsletter, and if applicable Make it LEO’s newsletter. You may unsubscribe from a newsletter by using the link provided in the newsletter.
OUR LIMITATIONS AS A MARKETPLACE
Although we will try hard to make your experience wonderful, before purchasing designs on our Site you should note that:
1. We are not a designer! Any purchases made on the Site are conducted between you and the specific designer you decided to purchase from. We are not responsible for any issues regarding the purchases (whether claims for defective designs, misrepresentations of design descriptions, product liability claims or otherwise). Our only responsibility is to facilitate the sale and make sure that you get from the designer a LEO file containing your purchase or to submit your purchased design to a 3rdparty 3D printing provider.
2. Any claim related to a design you purchase must be brought directly against the designer. You release us from any claims related to designs purchased on our Site
3. After you purchase a design on the Site, we may offer you the option to 3D print it with one of our third party service providers. If you decide to print with our partner that’s cool, but understand that we are not liable for any problems or issues arising from this decision and you are subject to the respective terms of such partner. You can find further information regarding who our partners are and their terms at http://www.makeitleo.com/terms/.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
Unless required by applicable law, all sales of designs are final. Please note that we do not accept returns, offer refunds or cancel orders after they have been supplied.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
The price of each design is listed in our Site and excludes any taxes and cost of 3D printing the item. The purchase price will appear in your shopping cart. In any case that you decide to 3D print your purchased designs; our system will quote you the printing price (including shipping and handling if applicable). Before submitting the order, you will be showed the final price (including taxes) that shall be charged.
We generally do not charge your credit card until after your order has been ordered from the 3rd party service provider or, for LEO files, until we make the LEO file available to you for download.
In order to process payments we use a third party payment service to which we provide your information so that it can process your payment. We do not keep your credit card or payment details.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Copyright© 2015, Make it LEO Ltd. All rights reserved.